The Role-Players Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Players Wish

Come and Role-Play anything!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Mephiles
FluteyTrill
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DreamWolfAngel

DreamWolfAngel

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:44 pm

(I IS BACK!!!!)

Zuro Slapped His Head. "I Was Helping Someone Get There Brother Back From Bender-stealers, and then they were stolen" He Said. "Sides My Dragon Was Tired Because He Has Been Flying All Day and Protecting Me! Little Miss Perfect!" Zuro Yelled at his sister. "Let's Just Say I Was Risking My Life For Astrisatha, A Girl who Is Poor And......." He Trailed Off In His Blabbing. He Frowned And Looked At The Ground That was far below them.

(To Bored To Rp For Astrisatha Right Now)
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Akira looked over at Rekka. "Uh, yeah, they are." she said. "I don't know about her, but he can be a bit...prince-like. You know, arrogant and controlling. I wouldn't worry about it though. While he may be a prince, outside of his nation that means nothing."

Jenia jumped as Zero leaped on her head. She swung her head around, thinking Lynx had done something to her.

Tanow looked to Ryuu. "Well, I don't know what happened earlier, but we just came from fighting a group of bender-stealers that were attacking the Earth King"
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Rekka nodded looking at the two with curiosity. She landed behind a group of trees were Sora would be safe and watched the group anxiously. She hadn't been around this many people in a while.

"The Earth King was attacked?" She asked, surprised. "Well everyone come inside the palace, it's boring but we can at least have some tea and something to eat if your hungry!" she offered looking over the group. She was only half listening to her brother, something about a poor girl she guessed he liked.
Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Oh my, I left off at a strange spot |D This may be hard for me to continue from that point. }}

A sigh came out of Lynx while he stretched out both arms to get Zero back. He'd make sure that his companion wouldn't do anything like that again. He folded his arms over the small animal to secure him against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6