Come and Role-Play anything!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:30 am

Rekka's jaw dropped. "Another air bender like me?" She mused quietly, hidding in Sora's fur as Akira took of on her glidder. She half wanted the girl to see her, she needed to know what the heck was going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:39 am

Akira shook her head clear before her emotions could overwhelm her. Later, she'd think about him later. Out in the distance, movement caught her eye. Familiar movement. At first, she thought it was her own flying bison, but remembered that he was still home. Akira squinted and could just make out a person on the bison.

((Btw Thunder, I love your avatar. Sokka was always entertaining... Smile ))

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:41 am

Lynx smiled as he turned around and looked around the area. "Someone else is here?" He asked softly to Zero, the little Raccoon-fox tilted his head and could smell the other kid. Lynx then walked over to the dragon and earth bended himself up onto its back. He whistled for Zero to come running. Zero scurried over to where he saw a large animal and squeaked at it. Lynx saw Zero going the other way and sighed,"Zero! Get over here! Where are you going?" he yelled to his pet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:51 am

(Is Zero coming to Rekka and Sora?)

Sora gave a low bellow. "What is it?" Rekka whispered. She looked up and saw the air bender girl looking down at her. She gave a small squeak of surprise and burrowed down it to her bison's
fur.

(Thanks Flutey I love your siggy :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:56 am

(lol yeah)

Zero then turned around as Lynx gave the whistle a try the second time. He leapt away toward the dragon, he leapt onto its back from the tail and jumped on Lynx' head. Lynx gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:07 am

Rekka gave a sigh of relief when the raccoon-fox hopped away. She wondered if the boy had seen her and if they would attack her. They hadn't said anything yet, had they really seen her or was it just her eyes playing tricks on her? Then again an air bison is a hard thing not to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Akira wanted to go greet the airbender, but knew she had to go catch up to Zuro and Astrisatha. But wouldn't it be better if they had another person to help them. She made her decision. "Tanow, I'll catch up." she called to him and set off towards the airbender. Akira missed her people, and although she didn't know the girl, it would be nice to see another airbender.

Tanow whispered in the dragon's ear, too self-concious to speak out loud to her with the others around. Fuego took off with a leap and within minutes, the other dragons came into sight.

Jenia's stomach leaped as they left the ground. She felt so vulnerable without firm fround beneath her feet. She glanced back at Lynx, wondering if he felt the same way.

((Thanks!))

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:22 pm

( X3)

Rekka saw the other airbender and smiled, feeling a bit shy. She slowed Sora, and looked to see if they could land anywhere. Sighing with defeat she just had Sora hover there. "Hello!" She called to the girl. Her voice was a bit gaurded but she was curious to see another airbender like herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Akira hovered next to the air bison. "Hi. I'm Akira, of the Western Air Temple." she said cheerfully. Akira struggled to stay in the air without moving. "May I land?" she asked, gesturing to Sora.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Rekka nodded. "Please." She said. "Sora, yip yip!" Sora descended to the ground and Rekka hopped off her air bison, patting affectionately. "You said you were from the Western Air Temple? That would explain why we've never met. I'm Rekka of the Eastern Air Temple. I'm not usually there though, Sora and I have bee traveling alone for quiet sometime." She addmitted, the lonelyness in her voice clear though she tried to hide it. "May I ask what the fighting was all about before?" She asked, wanting to change the subject. "Who were those wierd guys you were fighting?" She asked with intrest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Akira landed and folded her glider back into staff form. "You haven't heard about...well I guess you wouldn't if you've been out of contact of people. We were fighting a group of nonbenders nicknamed the "bender-stealers". For good reason, considering that's what they do. Benders from all four nations have been disapearing. My own brother was taken as well. Until recently, we didn't know why. Now, we know, or at least we think we know that the bender-stealers are based in the Earth Kingdom. And we're going to stop them." she said.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Rekka looked at her gravely as she spoke, not saying anything while she spoke. "I want to help." She said with confidence when she finished talking. "You could use more people right? So I want to help." She said with a determined smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Zuro Sighed And Looked Back To See Another Dragon Coming. He Looked at her, thinking of something. His Dragon Screeched And Flapped its wings, the dragon was growing tired but they had to make it back to the fire nation soon. "what is taking them so long?" Zuro Asked Himself. He Turned to look at Astrisatha, then he looked back at the dragon coming towards him thinking to himself. He Looked Back At Astrisatha, and fully saw how mad she looked. "Astrisatha..... I'm Sorry" He Whispered.

Astrisatha Sighed and Looked Ahead, Her Dragon Was Getting Tired, Which it was even weird for a dragon to get tired so fast. "Astrisatha..... I'm Sorry" She Heard Him say. "Yeah Say That To My Dying Brother." She Snapped back. "See you In The Fire nation, Prince Zuro" She Also Snapped and Told Her Dragon to go. Her Dragon Flew Forward Faster then they were going. She Wanted to get far away from Zuro. Tears Were Streaming Down Her Face, She Finally Realized she was heading down and towards a tree, she moved her dragon out of the way as fast as she could. Her Dragon Screeched as it's Leg Ticked the Tree.

(Eh romance, I Say Its Not Working Out...... Zuro You Are Not a Smart Boy, Being a Prince Has Gone To Your Head. Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:44 pm

(lol X3 Since Ryuu is Princess and Zuro is Prince doesn't that make them brother and sister?)

Ryuu passed by Astrisatha and she blinked as Astrisatha almost hit a tree. "Sheesh watch were you're going." She mumbled but she was really just worried about her. She saw Zuro getting closer and sped toward him. "You just left me at the palace!" She yelled at him. "Were have you been! I looked everywhere, I thought the benderstealers had you! Then I noticed you'r dragon was gone- Arg! Does scare me like that!" Though she was yelling she wasn't angry and it was obvious she was glad to see him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:34 pm

(yes They Are Brother and Sister)
Zuro Just Rolled His eyes At his sister. "I Left You home For A reason, I Was Protecting you, Father Doesn't Even Know I'm here" He Muttered Looking at her. "Sides Ryuu, Doesn't Father Want You to Stay At The Palace For Your Own Safety?" He Asked Remembering What His Father Said To Ryuu Once. 'Argh..... Sisters!' Zuro Thought. "Ryuu Have You Seen Astrisatha?" He Asked. Since He Remember Her Out Burst Not That Long Ago.

(To Bored To Write Something For Astrisatha, Maybe Laster I Will Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:59 am

Akira smiled. "The more the merrier." she dropped her voice to a whisper. "And to be honest, I'll be glad to have another airbender with us. I feel like I'm the only sensible one there." Akira said. The two firebenders were nice and all, but much too dramatic for her liking. She liked to keep her emotions out of the way and think logically, like the Air Nomads were taught. Now that she thought about it, Akira remembered that earthbenders were the same way. "Well, we should get going. The others have a big head start on us." she said, snapping her staff into glider position. Akira grabbed the smooth wood in her hands and leaped up into the air, hooking her feet on the back.

Tanow looked around as they flew. Ahead, he could just make out Astrisatha's dragon speeding away from Zuro and another dragon arrive.

Jenia grimaced as the dragon flew through the air. Now she knew why nobody in the Earth Kingdom flew. She felt better when Tanow slowed the dragon to meet the others, but Jenia still didn't feel good.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:44 am

(Mwuahaha, I'm Going To Twist Astrisatha's Home Story,
p.s. Astrisatha's Mother Can't Bend, And Her Mother Has Always wanted Bending)

Zuro Looked Back And Saw That It Was Just Tanow On The Other Dragon WIth Someone Else. "Hey Tanow, it Seems You Could Finally Join Us, Who Is That?" He Yelled To Tanow. His Dragon Screeched as he yelled, The Dragons Wing Hit zuro Straight in the face. "Gah, Ow!" Zuro Yelled holding his Face. "Tanow This Is My Annoying Sister, Who Is Suppose to Be Back At The Palace" he Said sneering the words at the end, while Pointing at Ryuu.

Astrisatha Got Her Dragon to Fly Straight, her house finally came into view, she had no idea how long she was flying. Since She Let her Dragon Go Full Speed It Seemed Like a Short Time. She Landed her Dragon In front of Her House. Hoping Of Luna, she noticed something about her house wasn't right. She Ran Inside, And Saw What A Mess it was, Everything was knocked over. Her Mother Walked out With a Evil Grin On Her Face. "Dear, I Heard You Were Taken from the bender-stealers" Her Mother Said. "No... Where Is Father!" She Yelled At Her Mother. "With The Bender-Stealers, And You Will Back With Them Again" Her Mother Said. "No" She Said Backing away, She Turned and ran out, Hr Mother Closely After her.

(DUN DUN DUN!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:51 am

Lynx did not feel too well in the air. He could tell that Jenia wasn't either. He tried not to look down onto the earth he loved. He knew that Zero was not liking it too well, he was hanging onto Lynx' head tightly for a while. He was a bit happy that Tanow slowed the dragon down a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:19 am

"I don't care what father said-" She stopped when he asked about Astrisatha. "She just passed me, almost hit a tree." She ended the words in a grumble. Her eyes snapped to her brother's. "Don't think I'm letting you go anywhere with out telling me what happened." She said quickly, hoping he wouldn't fly off with out her again. She hated being left out of things. She hated being stuck at the palace! I need to get out of this place. She thought with a defeated sigh.

Rekka smiled. "Great!" She said happily and smiled when she talked about missing other airbenders. "Yeah I get that." she said with a laugh. "Come on Sora!" She called as she leapt to sit upon her bison. "Yip yip!" She yelled and they were off, following closely behind Akira.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:51 am

Akira flew on, keeping just ahead of Rekka. She counted in her head how big the group was. Tanow, Zuro, Astrisatha, Jenai, Lynx, Rekka, and herself. Seven. Seven teenagers were going to save the world? Sure, why not? Akira thought, knowing that she would try anyway.

Tanow looked at Zuro. "These two are Jenia and Lynx." he said, looking back at them to check that he got their names right. "And Akira is right behind us, maybe with another." Tanow looked at Ryuu and nodded as Zuro introduced her. He thought he recognised her, which was likely considering he had worked for her father.

Jenia nodded when Tanow said her name. She kept looking back for the airbender girl to get back so they could get out of the air.

((Well, Astrisatha's mother seems sweet... Smile ))

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:03 pm

(Soon there'll be 18 people! >XD Mizukiryuu won't go down without a fight!)

Ryuu blushed slightly, she hadn't seen Tanow, Lynx and Jenia and she smiled at ruefully, ignoring her brother. "Hey! Nice to meet you." She smirked at the brother, clearly amused he was hit in the face, she patted her dragon smugly.

Rekka saw people up ahead and sucked in a breath. "Aren't they the prince and princess of the fire kingdom?" She called nervously to Akira.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Lynx nodded and kept quiet. He then stretched his arms as he looked around for Akira to come back. He had stared at Ryuu not realizing it though, he had a strange feeling he could not understand about her, he then glanced around for the air bender to come back to the group forgetting what he had just been doing. He was smiling though as Zero lept onto Jenias head and started clinging onto her head instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:00 pm

(Ikr Astrisatha's Mother Is a Doll XD Jking)

Zuro Grumbled at his sister, "Ryuu, Go Back Home Or I'll Make You!" He Said to his sister Annoyed. He Looked at the others, feeling Embarrassed That His Little Sister is here. He Slapped Himself in the head. as He Did That His Dragon Started Plummeting to the ground. "AHHHHH!!!! Burning Flame Wake Up!" He Yelled As His dragon Neared the Ground. He Slapped His Dragon To Wake Him Up, His Dragon woke Up And Screeched, and turned back up towards the sky and back over to the others. "Oh My" He Said Looking at the others with his hand on his chest.

Astrisatha Reached Luna As Her Mother Almost Struck Her Down, she Quickly Climbed On Luna. Her Dragon Screeched and Breathed Fire at Her Mother. Her Mother Dodged the Fire And Threw Something at Luna, Luna Dodged it While Bringing Her Tail Around To Protect Her Owner. "Mother How Could You! You Sent Me After My Brother So I Could Be Captured! I Knew Something Was Wrong With You, Luna Go Now To The Palace!" Astrisatha Yelled. Luna Launched Into The Air And Headed Towards The Palace. She Could Hear Her Mothers Screams, A Tear Trickled Down Her Face.

(................ I Can't Say How Sorry I Am For Her, Oh I Wont Be On Tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Lynx saw what happened and started laughing hysterically at Zuro. He calmed himself down and sighed, giving a smile to him.

(:3 lol awww ok lool C:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:07 pm

(I'm a bit frightened to see what's in store for her. o.o)

Ryuu laughed with Lynx. "You couldn't make me go back to the palace! You can't even keep your dragon awake!" She said with a giggle. She gave Zuro a more serious look. "And stop treating me like a child! I'm only a bit younger than you and I think I deserve for you to at least treat me like a human being!" She said a bit angrily. "Where were you? What happened?" She asked not only Zuro but Lynx and the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next