HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:55 am

This roleplay will be set long before Aang and Korra. Although the avatar will exist, this will have nothing to do with him/her, to be fair.

Story:

The four elements, the Air Nomads, Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, and Fire Nation, are in peace. But benders from all over are disappearing. People are devastated as their children, parents, and friends vanish. Who will discover the truth before it is too late?

((Honestly, I don't know why the benders are disappearing yet, but we can figure that out later. I figure a group or two of benders will form and try to solve it.))

Waterbenders:
1. Sam

Airbenders:
1. Akira
2. Rekka

Earthbenders:
1. Jenia
2. Lynx

Firebenders:
1. Astrisatha
2. Prince Zuro
3. Princess? Mizukiryuu

Nonbenders:
1. Tanow

Form

Username:
Name:
Element:

!

Last edited by FluteyTrill on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:57 am

Username: FluteyTrill
Name: Akira
Element: Air

Name: Tanow
Element: None, from fire kingdom

Name: Jenia
Element: Earth

Last edited by FluteyTrill on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mephiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 am

Username:Mephiles
Name: Sam
Element: Water
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://therole-playerswish.canadian-forum.com
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:00 am

Accepted! We can start now or wait for a few more people.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sea241

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Mod edit: Member has quit the site

Username: Sea241
Name: Kanade
Element: water

Username: Sea241
Name: Otinoshi
Element: Air
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Username: DreamWolfAngel
Name: Astrisatha (As-tr-I-s-a-Th-a)
Element: Fire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:30 am

((Accepted, anyone can start or I'll start later when I come back on.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Astriatha Practiced Her Fire Bending Getting Ready For What ever Was Out Their, Astriatha Was Worried About The News That Benders Were Disappearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Akira flew near the Eastern Air Temple on her glider. She was deep in thought. Ever since her brother had disappeared, she had wanted to leave the mountain and find him. But she was afraid. Where would she go? How would she know where to look? Akira sighed and turned back towards home. Suddenly, she whipped her glider around. She decided right then and there that she would find her brother. Akira had no idea how, but she would do it.

Tanow held his hand against the bag on his side that held important letters from the leadership of the Fire Nation. He was one of the official messangers of the Fire Lord and his family. Now, like most days, he was bringing mail locally, around the capitol city. But occasionally he would go on long trips to other places in the Fire Nation or even sometimes to other countries. Tanow was supposed to be leaving in a few days, but he didn't know where to yet. The Fire Lord was very secretive and cautious nowadays with all the disappearences. It was hard to know who to trust.

Jenia's hand shook as she reached up with the knife and rested it next to her scalp. A shiver ran down her spine as she cut the first section of hair from her head. She reminded herself that she had to do this. The Earth Kingdom only allowed male benders in their army. She was finally old enough to join, but she was still a girl. Jenia had made the decision to sneak in to the army after she found out that they were planning to try and figure out where everyone had been disappearing to. Both her parents had disappeared the same night, leaving her, their only child alone. Jenia wanted to help find them, not just sit back and wait for someone else to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:12 pm

(Since the Dragons Arn't Dead Yet Can Astriatha Have a Dragon that she rides?)
Also I Wanted To add Another Char.
Username: DreamWolfAngel
Name: Prince Zuro
Element: Fire?

Astriatha Lifted her Foot And Fire Bended At The air then, Jumped Fire Bending Towards The sky. Astriatha Did Not Make the Landing She Fell Flat On her But, The Fire She bended Started Heading Straight For Her House, "Uh Oh" Astriatha Gasped
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:03 am

...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:39 am

((Yes, she can have a dragon. And your character is accepted, but I would rather if you didn't have both firebenders. Is there any chance you could make Prince Zuro a nonbender living in the Fire Nation(or earthbender, but I figured you wanted him to be the fire nation prince)?))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:01 am

Akira had no idea where she was headed because she had never left the mountain before. She flew on nontheless, now made her decision to leave. Rufi, her winged lemur flew next to her. Akira looked out on the horizon and saw the edges of the Earth Kingdom ahead. .

Tanow grabbed the last letter out of his bag and knocked on the door in front of him. "Who is it?" someone grunted, opening the door a crack. "Royal messenger" Tanow replied. The man opened the door fully, snatched the letter from Tanow's hand and slammed the door in his face. Tanow held back a laugh. People were so fearful these days. It didn't help that there was no defined ememy. People were just disappearing, with no reason for it. Tanow turned back and started walking back to the Fire Nation building.

Jenia looked at her reflection in the puddle. Her hair was gone. It lay in clumps around her. There was no longer anything girly about her. Jenia straightened her back and stood tall. Yes, she could be a soldier. She slammed her foot down into the ground, sending a large rock into the air. Jenia then kicked at the rock and it slammed into the tree ahead of her, bending the tree. She smiled. "I will find my parents." Jenia said, determination in her voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:10 am

(Yeah i wanted him to be the fire nations prince...... Hmmmm..... I Guess i can change him to be a Earth bender, Lol I Just thought he could be the frie nations prince guess not, Okay I Guess he can be a earth bender Very Happy)

Astrisatha Got up and ran to try to stop the Fire. Her Dragon Luna, flew in front of the fire and Hit it away with her tail, "whew, Thanks Luna!" She called to her dragon, Luna Screeched at her and flew off. "Astriatha! were you trying to burn the house down again!" Her Mother Called. "Umm.... No! It was an accident!" She yelled to her mother. "Why Don't You make Your self Useful And Go Find Your Missing Brother Instead Of Practicing!" Her Mother Yelled. "Okay!" Astriatha Yelled back and headed to were Luna Flew off To. "Luna! Luna! we are Going on a Adventure!" She said jumping up and down. Luna looked at her confused by her words, Astriatha laughed at her dragons expression. Astriatha climbed onto Luna. "Up" Astriatha said. her dragon luna flew up into the sky. Astriatha looked down, her hair lose and not up like the fire nations required. "Bye Fire nation, I will be back soon with my brother" Astriatha muttered as luna flew up and over the Volcano looking walls, were the Fire Lord Lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:15 am

((Okay, now that makes no sense. Smile I guess I miscomunicated there. I meant he could be the fire nation prince as a firebender or nonbender, or not be a prince and be an earthbender. I'll just keep him as a firebender...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:17 am

(Okay yeah i want him to be the prince of the fire nation, lol sorry for not understanding you before, My Mind Is Kind Of Weird these Days Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

((Its fine, I wasn't making sense. Very Happy))

Akira wondered what other countries were like as she flew. Were they as kind as the Air Nomads? Could they be dangerous? She was tempted to turn around, but if she did she would never get the courage to leave again. Akira just thought of her brother and it gave her the will to move on. She started wondering about the disappearences. They were all over, people of every country had vanished. So that meant it wasn't one of the nations capturing people, right? She wished she had someone else to discuss this with.

Tanow returned to the Fire Lord's extravagant home. It was more of a castle than a house. Tanow lived in a small home that stood in the shadow of the giant building. He wondered what it would be like to live there as he nodded to the guards and went inside. Tanow knew the castle like the back of his hand and quickly made it up to the Fire Lord's quarters. He knocked lightly on the door then waited for an answer.

Jenia walked away from the puddle, leaving her dark brown hair to blow away in the wind. She walked down the streets of Ba Sing Se, standing taller than before. Jenia tried to copy the motions of the young men around her and be a more convincing boy. She headed towards the building that held the army signups. As she stepped inside the door, she heard loud noises inside. It was extremely busy. Apparently she wasn't the only one joining because of lost family members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sea241

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:51 am

Otinoshi flew around the mountain. He needed to be alert, since benders were dispersing.
Kanade practiced her water whip. "Yes, finally got it!" she said. She relaxed for a moment. She wondered what other benders where like. She lived on her own, only practicing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:00 am

Astriatha Signed, knowing She Was Going To Miss Home, But She Knew that she had to go find her brother and bring him home, Luna her Dragon Crashed Into something And Screeching started happening, Astriatha Got A Glimps Of Luna Fighting Another Dragon, But after that Glimps, Astriatha started Plummeting towards the ground of the fire Nation, "ahh!" Astriatha Screamed.

Zuro Steadied his Dragon after it Fought With Another, He Looked down in time To See A Girl Plummet To The Ground Screaming. The Other Dragon Screeched and Plummeted down towards her, "Down!" Zuro Yelled at his Dragon. His Dragon Plummeted down to. Zuro's Dragon made it in time to see the girls dragon catch her then landing, Zuro Landed His dragon Next to them and got out and ran over to them. "Are You alright!?" Zuro asked.

Astriatha Gasped as she felt Luna Under her. "Are you alright!?" a Voice asked. Astriatha Got Up and shook her Head To See Prince Zuro. "Am I alright! Your Dragon attacked mine!" Astriatha Yelled At the Prince. "Sorry About that, Wait! Your Not suppose to talk to The Fire Nations Prince Like That! Why were you leaving The Fire Nation! Who are you!" Zuro Yelled at her. Astriatha sighed. "I Am Astriatha, And I'm sorry For yelling at you, I'm Leaving to Look For My Brother, He Vanished" Astriatha Said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Akira flew just below the clouds as she scanned the ground. She was now over the Earth Kingdom, but had no idea what to do. Akira knew that airbenders, including her mentor, had traveled to the Earth Kingdom before. So that must mean they welcomed her people, right? But in times like this she couldn't count on it. People were overly wary. She flew on, aware she couldn't keep this up forever.

Tanow heard the Fire Lord grunt a question. He assumed it meant 'who is it?'. "Royal Messenger Tanow, sir" Tanow responded, his voice very formal. The door whipped open and Tanow was yanked in harshly, the door slamming behind him.
"I delivered the message, sir. Is there-" he said cut off by the Fire Lord's sudden response.
"I need you to leave immeadiately for Ba Sing Se." The Fire Lord said, with fierce panic in his voice.
Tanow knew not to argue. "What ship do I get on, sir?'
"Oh, a ship will take too long, far too long. You will travel by dragon."
"But sir! By dragon?"
"You will do as I say." The Fire Lord growled.
Tanow bowed his head. "Yes sir" he said quietly.
"You will bring this letter to the Earth King as fast as possible. It has important information on the disappearances that he should know about. I am trusting you will a message of utmost importance. You will risk your life if need be to deliver it. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes, sir."
"Good, now take this letter to the dragon stables out back and tell the man that you need the best dragon he has."
Tanow nodded and took the letter, leaving the room silently and swiftly.

Jenia went up to the man behind the counter. The man looked up at her. "Name?" he asked. Jenia paused. "Jonrue" she said, using her father's name. "Jonrue Kelong" The man wrote down the name in a scribbly handwritting and directed her over to the next room, where young men were being examened for strength and in the far corner, earthbending abilites. Jenia straightened her back and stood in line, waiting her turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mephiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Sam glanced around the area she was in nervously she did not know what area of the forest she was in nor where she was.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Zuro Sighed, he is not like his father at all, "Okay, Im Coming along Because I Care about The Fire Nation, Since I am Next In Line" Zuro Muttered Climbing on his dragon. "Yeah keep telling your self that, Prince Zuro Of The Fire Nation" Astriatha Muttered. "Grrrr" Zuro Said. "Up" Astriatha Said. "Up" Zuro said leading his Dragon To Follow Astriatha. "Girls" Zuro Muttered.

Astriatha, Told Luna to Fly up, Moving Her Dragon around Trying to Confuse Prince Zuro. "So Were Do You Thing We Should Start looking?" She Called Back to Zuro Looking at him straight in the eye. "Umm I Guess the Earth Kingdom?" Prince Zuro Called Back to her. "Watch Out!" Prince Zuro yelled As Luna Dodged another Dragon. "Come On! Second Time Today! I Don't Want to be stuck with another Person!" Astriatha yelled annoyed. "I Heard That!" Prince Zuro called to her.

Zuro Watched as Astriatha's dragon dodged Another Dragon. "Come on! Second Time Today! I Don't Want to be Stuck with another person!" Astriatha yelled.
"I Heard That!" He Called to Astriatha. Zuro Looked down as he saw that they made it to the water. "Do You Think we Will See Any Water benders?" He Called.
"I Don't Know! Why Don't You Jump Down Their And Check!" Astriatha Called Back to him. Zuro Just Grunted in response
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:37 am

Akira looked down below her and saw two dragons, and upon closer examination, two people riding those dragons. They appeared to be fighting, but not harmfully. She flew on, hoping to land just out of sight of them.

Tanow did as the Fire Lord commanded and asked the man for his best dragon. The man looked curious, but did not question Tanow for he had an official uniform on. Tanow led the dragon away so he would not be embarrassed about getting on. Apparently 'best' didn't mean tamest Tanow soon found out as the creature spat fireat him as he tried to get on. "I'm not a bender" Tanow hissed at it. "You hit me with your fire, I die!" The dragon paused, as if understanding. Tanow took the opportunity to leap onto the dragon's back. "Good dragon." He said, patting its head. The dragon growled, but didn't try to fight. "I'll name you Fuego." Said Tanow "It means fire in some language..."

As she reached the front of the line, Jenia started to get worried. What if she wasn't good enough? Most of the men in the room were twice her size, and looked older too. She didn't have any more time to think about it, because the next second she was called up. "Jonrue Kelong" The man said. Jenia stepped up and stopped in front of the man. He looked her up and down and started laughing. "Go home and eat some vegetables little boy. Come back next year when you've passed puberty." He said. Jenia snapped as others started laughing. She slammed her foot into the earth beneath her. The section below the laughing man burst up, launching him into the air. Stones rose up all around her as she stepped slowly closer to the man. Someone near the back of the room chuckled. "I like this one." The new voice said. "He has quite a temper." Most of the men in the room bowed, and Jenia realised why as the man stepped into the room. It was the Earth King.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 am

Astriatha, Led Luna Down towards land, its a Good Thing Dragons Were fast.
"So, Astriatha, Do You Know Were This So Place is? Do you know what sit called?" Prince Zuro Questioned her, making her anger flare. "I Know were its at! And I know what it is call, its called Ba Sing Se" She grumbled to him as they landed. "Ba Sing Se?" Prince Zuro Said then thought for a moment. "why are we going to Ba Sing Se?" Prince Zuro asked. "Because my brother loves to go their and thats the last place he was seen!" She yelled at him, bursting into anger.

Zuro Was taken back by her anger. "Okay, were is Ba Sing Se At?" he asked. "That Way" Astriatha Said, points towards were Ba Sing Se is said to be. "I don't see the Walls yet, Why are We stopping?" He asked Unsure. "So the Dragons Can Rest, We Need To Rest To We Have been flying all day" Astriatha Said to him. "Okay but if i get eaten by your dragon....." He said trailing off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next