The Role-Players Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Players Wish

Come and Role-Play anything!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Mephiles
FluteyTrill
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DreamWolfAngel

DreamWolfAngel

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:28 am

(its okay, I'm using her brothers name a Mako because i could.t think of another fire benders name)

Astrisatha, shook her head as she woke up. she looked around and saw a lot of benders. But one bender looked the same. "Mako?" She Called. The Guy into the other cage turned around and his face lit up.
"Astrisatha! What are you doing here?" Mako Asked. "I Was Captured" She Muttered.

Zuro Quickly Got On His Dragon But Held Onto Astrisatha's Dragon and Followed Akira. "She's Gone! It's To Late to Track Her!" He Called to Akira as he landed. HE Jumped off his dragon a looked around knowing their might be a slight chance to find her.
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:37 am

Akira nodded and let her air scooter die out. She wasn't giving up on finding Astrisatha, but knew that they were long gone now. They would have to continue and find where the bender-stealers base was. "We'll find her." Akira said to Zuro. "Just not now. We need to figure out where the benders are being kept."

Little did Akira know that flying above her on a dragon was that information. Tanow the whole thing happen, but lost track of where Astrisatha was taken. But he did have a letter containing vital intelligence discovered by the Fire Nation army. Tanow wondered whether he should land and help them. He was startled to notice that the boy was Prince Zuro, son of his boss. They had met a few times, but Tanow was unsure about whether Zuro would recognise him. Tanow made a decision and told Fuego to land.
Back to top Go down
DreamWolfAngel

DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:42 am

(I'm Not Going To Do Astrisatha Till She's Back For Not)

Zuro, Shook His Head then Looked up as Astrisatha's Dragon and His Screeched At Another Dragon. The New Dragon landed Close To Them. He Knows The Dragon By Heart, The While Girl That Is Always Next to his dragon. His Dragon Screeched again, but Zuro kept hold on his dragon and Astrisatha's Dragon. "Who Are you, Why Are You Riding The Fastest Dragon in the Fire Nation?" He Asked to whom was on the dragon. "Akira, I Know We Will Find Astrisatha" he said
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:00 pm

Akira looked at the new dragon. She saw the boy riding it and sighed. More firebenders, she thought. Akira was starting to think their group could use some waterbenders and earthbenders. She shook her head. Anyone who could help to find her brother was good company, she told herself.

Tanow hopped off the dragon and stumbled a few feet. He wasn't anticipating his legs being so stiff. Standing straighter, he looked at Zuro and bowed slightly. "Prince Zuro." he said formally. "I was given a letter to deliver from your father to the Earth King. He said it was urgent." Tanow said, leaving out that it had to do with the bender-stealers. He didn't know if he could trust them yet.
Back to top Go down
DreamWolfAngel

DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Zuro Sighed. "Ah Yes...." He Trailed off then remember something urgent that his father was telling him. "Is That The Letter About The Bender-stealers?" He Asked. He Watched the messenger Closely. But Ever Minute he Waited He Thought More and More Of Astrisatha, Just Thinking Of Her Made Him Worry That She Is Dead. He Thought A Second If He Should Snatch Up His Fathers Letter that is suppose to be sent to the Earth King Or Not.
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 am

Akira eyed the letter. She wondered if it really had information that could help her find her brother.

"Yes. It is." Tanow said. He glanced at it again, tempted to open it. "But I must deliver it" he said, backing towards the dragon. Tanow noticed that both the girl and the prince were looking at the letter just a bit too intently.
Back to top Go down
DreamWolfAngel

DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Zuro Frowned at the messenger. "Stop, Give me the letter." He demanded. He stepped forward his hand out, but ready to control the dragon that he was riding by any means since it knew him. He Thought more and more about what he said, surely his father would want him to have the letter since a The Girl That was just captured a few minutes ago he likes. Astrisatha's Dragon Screeched at the new girl dragon that Was Trying to steal His Dragon from Astrisatha's dragon. He Risked a glance at them but then turned his gaze back at The Messenger.
"Akira don't you think we should see that letter?" he asked still keeping his eyes on the letter.
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Akira looked back and forth between Tanow and Zuro. She noticed that Tanow seemed very conflicted. Although she wanted to see the contents of that letter more than anything, Akira shook her head. "It's his choice." she said, true to her airbender nature. They didn't take things by force. "Zuro, you can't just take it from him."

Tanow looked at the girl, who Zuro had called Akira. He was thankful for her help, but didn't say anything to her. He was actually considering opening the letter himself, but didn't want Zuro to know that. Tanow didn't like the way the prince was ordering him around. This was very unlike Tanow, for he was usually very timid and obedient. Maybe he had been pushed one too many times, but for whatever reason, he wasn't going to back down. "No. You can't order me around." Tanow said, not realising until later how out of place this was, considering who he was speaking to.
Back to top Go down
DreamWolfAngel

DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:26 am

Zuro Sighed. "Your right Akira" he said. "But this is between life and death situation, No one would want the death of a fire nation citizen hanging over their head?" he shrugged. "Well if Akira's Brother or Astrisatha and many other's are found dead I Wonder who my father would blame" He Muttered turning to pace.
He knew he was just being plain evil, but their were fire nation citizens captured and maybe are being killed. He couldn't think of the torture those people were being put through, if his father knew he was trying to save them, wouldn't his father want him to get the letter. Zuro thought this over and over again, worried.

Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:18 pm

"What do you want with the information?" Tanow asked, trying to see whether the two were trustworthy.

Akira looked at Tanow, then looked away. "I want to find my brother." she said quietly. The longer she spent searching, the more she missed him and worried if he was even alive. Akira felt so close, yet so far away from finding him. There, inside the letter, could be what she needed to find her brother. But that didn't mean he was saved. How would just three kids, Akira, Zuro, and maybe Tanow rescue the captured?
Back to top Go down
DreamWolfAngel

DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Zuro Sighed. "So Far At Least 20 Fire Nation citizens vanished, even more. A Friend that was just with us, Was captured, she was looking for her brother." He Muttered. He Watched Tanow closely.

(Quick View of what's happening with Astrisatha)

Astrisatha Used her Fire bending to burn the metal bar, She Kicked it sending it tumbling to the floor, She Hurried over to her brother and did the same. They Ran Through many tunnels, Getting confused easy. "This is Like a maze!! we Can't Find a way out" She whisper. "Your Right. Why Don't We Follow A KidNapper to find the way out?" Mako Muttered. "Great Idea! If you want one of us killed!" She whispered. "Its either death or life?" Mako Whisper. "Life" She Whisper and they headed off to find a kidnapper and follow them out.
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Tanow glanced at the letter again. "Any what are you going to do about it?" he asked, his hand still on the dragon's neck.

Akira looked at Zuro. She wished he would be nicer to the other boy. Zuro may be a prince, but if he kept acting so forceful, they might miss their best chance to find Astrisatha, and their two brothers. If it weren't for her peaceful, conflict-avoidant nature, she would have snatched the letter and flew off by now.
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:49 pm

((I won't be able to get on from tomorrow to Sunday. Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
DreamWolfAngel

DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Zuro Sighed, "Can I Please See The Letter My Father Gave you So I can Find Astrisatha" He Asked. he was loosing his mind thinking about Astrisatha. 'why does this Messenger have to be so not helpful or have to keep the letter so closly' he thought watching Tanow getting the feeling that the boy wants to Open the letter himself.
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:46 am

Tanow looked at the letter once more before gently opening it. He felt numb with excitement. This was the first time he had ever disobeyed the Fire Lord. Although he was terrifyed, Tanow felt good. He read the letter quickly first, then read it aloud. "Dear Earth King, I have recieved vital intelligence from my spies about the so-called "bender-stealers". The mentioned "bender-stealers" have been capturing benders for the purpose of discovering how bending works. They want bending for themselves. Supposedly, the "bender-stealers" are preforming tests on the captured benders. Also, my spies have discovered that they are highly capable of fighting benders. They know each element's weakness. Finally, I have the most important and vital news. The "bender-stealers'" next target is you. Stay safe. I will be contacting the other nations soon." Tanow looked up, his eyebrows knit in a puzzled look.

Akira shook her head slowly. "No..." she breathed, thinking of her brother. Tears welled up in her eyes, but she wouldn't let them fall. There was no time for tears. She needed to find her brother.
Back to top Go down
DreamWolfAngel

DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Zuro Turned Away After Tanow Read the Letter Out Loud, "No!" He Yelled and Fire Bended at the near by wall. "If Bender-Stealers Want to learn how to bend they could of Taken dragons or moles or bisons or learned from the moon! This is how we learned to bend!" he Yelled. "They shouldn't be taking benders! They can learn from other things!" He yelled turning back to them. The Dragons Screeched at His Anger. "Okay I Think you should put that letter away and take it to the Earth King Fast, The Bender-Stealers are already here in Ba Sing Se" He Said. "They Already Took One Person So Far, But I Think They Are Planning to Steal More benders" He Muttered.

-Preview of Astrisatha-
"Ahhh!!! What Are You doing To Me!!!!.................. AH!!!!!!" She Screamed.
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:01 am

Akira turned to Zuro, startled by his reaction. If there wasn't so much going on, Akira would have been fasinated by the difference in personality between her and the firebenders. She had never realised how much the spirituality of each element can make a person how they are. "Zuro, calm down. Yelling about it is only going to attract thebender-stealers. And no, we didn't learn from the bison, dragons, badgermoles, and moon. Our ancestors did. We were born with the skill and therefore have no idea how hard it was to learn for the first time."

Tanow nodded. Though not a bender, he knew this was wrong. Yes, benders do have an extra talent, but if you weren't born a bender, just suck it up and live with it. Learn something the hard way. Tanow had learned to fight with a sword and was just as capable of fighting as any bender. He rolled his eyes subconciously, then looked back at the others. Tanow was about to agree to finish his delivery when a commotion broke out not too far away. "The Earth King." he whispered, guilt already weighing down upon him.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 am

(Hi! :3 Can I be Fire Nation Princess? I saw there was a Prince so I wasn't sure.)

Username: Thunder
Name: Mizukiryuu (Beautiful Moon Dragon)
Element: Fire

Username: Thunder
Name: Rekka (Flame)
Element: Air

Last edited by Thunder on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:58 am

((You could, except that there are too many firebenders already(look on the front page). Could you possibly keep one of the characters you made and make the other a waterbender, earthbender, airbender, or nonbender?))
Back to top Go down
DreamWolfAngel

DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Zuro Sighed, "Yes You Are right, We Can't Get Attacked By Anymore Bender-Stealers Today, I Say We Go See The Earth King And Get Back Up, I Think They Will Be Our Only Way To Help Us Save Those Benders" He Muttered Looking At Them. He Walked Over To His Dragon And Astrisatha's, He Quickly Climbed On His Dragon, but also held onto Astrisatha's. "We Must Go See The Earth King Before Its To Late" He Muttered. 'We Will Save The Benders Of The World! We Have To' He Thought looking at the sky. Looking back at them he realized something. "Akira, I Thought All Air Benders Had A Sky Bison?" He Asked.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:43 pm

(Sure! Sorry about that! I made Rekka an Air Bender!)
Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:12 am

Username: DevineDelight~
Name: Lynx
Element: Earth
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:41 pm

((Both accepted))
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Tanow shoved the letter back into his bag and hopped back on the dragon. He waited for the others, impatient to move. There was no time for questions, the Earth King was getting captured!

Akira snapped open her glider with a flick of her wrist. As she heard Zuro's question, she was caught off guard for a moment. Akira caught herself, then answered, her cheeks turning red. "Well...they do but...I kind of forgot mine at home. You see, it was a split second decision to leave the temple and...well you probably don't get it, but that is a little embarrasing. We airbenders pride ourselves in well thought out, logical decisions. If I had made such a decision, I would be better prepared, have a map, my bison, have told my family where I am. But I was afraid if I thought about it more, I wouldn't have gone...so.." She said, struggling to explain it to someone outside of the airbending culture. Akira found that she grasped airbending itself fine, but some of the culture didn't always come so easily. Most of the time, she was used as a model airbender for her peers, but they just tended to ignore things like this.
Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Lynx ran faster then ever before. His pet Zero, a small raccoon fox, following as fast beside him. They both ran through alleys trying not to get caught by the towns people. He ran and ran until he caught sight of the Earth Kings palace. He did not want to use Earth bending in this public area just in case, so he ran with all his might instead. They both made it to a dead end of the town as he turned around not seeing the towns people, he made a circle in the earth and called zero to hop in. After he did Lynx hopped in after before the towns people saw. He closed it up quickly and waited to hear what they were going to say. He could hear them talking about disappearances, but did not know he was just hiding, the other words were too low to hear.

He made a tunnel and quickly made it get to the side of the palace, which was not very far, and they both hopped out and started laughing. They were in some kind of garden, Lynx lay down next to a tree and sighed. Zero lay next to him and took a nap. He then took out a pocket watch and examined it, shiny, looks valuable, and does not seem stolen. Zero helped Lynx out to steal items that seemed valuable and shiny, they kept them in a safe place where no one could find them. He never knew other people were vanishing in the town, so he kept stealing items not caring. He was alone in the area, parents left him, he found Zero and became best thieves in town. He had met the Earth King once but never really remembered, he always wondered who his parents were.
He doze off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next