HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:17 pm

"Oh" Zuro Muttered. Instead Of Saying What He Would Normally Say To Make His Dragon Fly, He Kicked The Side Of The Dragon Randomly, His Dragon Flew Up And Astrisatha's Dragon Followed After. Instead Of Waiting He Started Heading Towards The Royal Palace. 'This Is Serious, Why Would People Do Such A Thing! Even Though It Was Tanow Who Is Suppose to Send The Message To The Earth King, We All Have To Go See The Earth King And Save The Benders' He Thought. His Dragon Screeched And So Did Astrisatha's. 'We must Be Getting Close, I Hope Those Two Hurry Up' He Thought.

*Preview of Astrisatha*
"Argh........." Astrsiatha Said. "What...... What Happen to me?" She Asked. "Oh You Are One Of Our Test Studies, So Us Non-Benders Can Bend, So Far It Is Working. We Took Your Bending And Now Some Of Us Can Fire Bend." A Strange Man Said. "You Took My Bending!?" She Screeched Standing up In The Cell To Look At The Man But She Fell Back Over Her Vision Blurry. "Save Your Breath. If You Don't You May Die, Young Fire Bender" The man Chuckled and Walked Out of Sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Akira launched herself into the air and sped towards Zuro. She caught up in seconds, using one hand to hold the glider and the other to bend extra air into it. In less than a minute, she landed near the Earth King and his captors. He seemed to be putting up a good fight, but the bender-stealers knew how to fight him. They seemed to know the weakness of every element. Akira shuddered as she realised that they knew how to fight her. She had to use her brain here, don't let them use her weakness. Giving herself one more deep breath, she launched into action, using her staff to create a strong wind at the bender-stealers' feet, catching them off-balance. There were quite a lot of them, though, and she, Zuro, and Tanow would need more than luck to get out of this one.

((Agh, I have to go. Just pretend Tanow is using his sword to fight.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:06 am

Zuro landed the dragons, he jumped off of His and fire bended at the nearest Bender-stealer. Using his brain instead of his anger, he knocked down four in one fire blast. He spun around finally realizing how many their were. Zuro cried out as he was knocked down on his face, but as soon as he felt the weight it was gone. He looked behind his to see Astrisatha's dragons tail next to him. "Thanks!" He Muttered to the dragon while getting back up. He fire bended at any bender-stealer that came in sight. "What do you call that? Prince Zuro i bet you are looking for this young bender." a voice came from behind him. He spun around see a bender-stealer holding Astrisatha to the ground. "Astrisatha!" he yelled but she didn't move or look up. "If you give up, you get to be with her Prince Zuro" The Bender-stealer sneered. "No I Will Never Give Up!" He Yelled and fire bended At the bender-stealer.

Astrisatha shook as she was dragged some were, she couldn't see but she could hear. "Astrisatha!" came a voice. Realizing she knew who it was. "Zuro, Akira Run!" She tried to say. She kept trying and trying to yell it but failed. she was tossed away on the ground. Opening her eyes she could see what was going on. "Zuro, Akira! Run!" She Screamed finding her voice. They Couldn't Go Through the horror Like she went through.

Last edited by DreamWolfAngel on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting words)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:17 am

Lynx jolted awake, Zero's ears perked at the fighting noises. They looked around as they heard the cries and yells from others. Leaping to his feet Lynx ran to the noises that were a bit further. He peered into the area that the fight was in and he gasped silently. He never seen these people before but knew that those Bender Stealers looked like trouble. He did not know what to do, but Zero skidded next to him. There were to many for them to fight, they may need his help. He was near the one holding a girl who struggled, so he secretly earth bended a rock right into the Bender Stealers bottom that held the girl. He smiled at the sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:35 am

Akira was surrounded by a group of bender-stealers, but she was holding her own just fine. Airbending was made for fighting them, because they needed to get close to restrain her. And close was one thing she would make sure they didn't get. With a wave of her arm, a gut of air sent two of them at the wall behind them where they slumped over, unconcious. Akira looked behind her and realised that they were trying to back her into a tight alley. She was disturbed at how they knew how to fight her. An airbender's greatest weakness is that they cannot fight in tight spaces. It is based on constantly moving, and how can one do that in a small space. Akira dealt with the problem swiftly, spinning her staff like a propeller above her. She was lifted into the air and landed gracefully behind the bender-stealers. It was then that she heard Astrisatha's cries. "No." she said to herself, refusing to just run away. Airbenders often run from their battles, but not when they really matter. Not when others are in danger. She ran at the man holding Astrisatha and skillfully used her airbending to lift and send a fist-sized rock flying at his head, with the intention of knocking him out.

Tanow struggled to fight the bender-stealers. He couldn't stand the thought of injuring anyone and it was hard not to do so with a sword. Now was a time bending would be useful. He could defend himself without really hurting anyone.

Jenia appeared amongst the crowd, after hearing the commotion. She was startled to see the Earth King tied up on the ground, surrounded by a group of the bender-stealers. Before they could get away, Jenia launched into action, using the skills that had earned her the compliment from the Earth King just hours before. With a stomp of her foot, the ground under the bender-stealers leaped up into the air and sent them toppling over. Another sharp movement of her arm and they were pinned under a pile of earth. Jenia knew others were coming, but she focused on untying the king first. Her hands fumbled with the ropes, but eventually she got them undone.

((As you can probably tell, I like roleplaying battle scenes...especially bending battle scenes. Very Happy ))

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 am

Some slight steps, Lynx came out and threw some rocks flying towards some oncoming Bender Stealers. His hands flying forward as the rock flew at a group of two or three of them. He watched as so many came, they probably would need more help, but Lynx would not give up. He wanted to help the Earth King so he pushed rocks at every Bender Stealer that came into his path, his wrists and feet barely ached as he did this. Most of them went flying or were just hurt, but he did not want anyone getting to the Earth King. Zero also helped by attacking some of their faces with his claws leaving scratches near their eyes or on them. There were more coming though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Zuro Ran To Astrisatha's Side Sliding Stop A Stop. "Astrisatha? Are you alright?" He asked. "Zuro, I Don't Think I Can Bend Anymore" Astrisatha Said. "I'll Get You Out Of Here, First I Have to Help Akira and Tanow" He Said Looking Into Astrisatha's Eyes. "D....Don't Leave me" Astrisatha Whispered. He Nodded and Lifted Astrisatha up in bridal Style and carried her to Her Dragon. He Set her on Luna's Back, Without Thinking He Slid Down the dragon and ran to help Tanow and Akira. Zuro Fire Bended at the The Bender-stealer who was fighting Tanow. "Argh!" He Said as he was knocked to the ground. "You Know Prince Zuro, Your Father Would Be Most Happy That We Captured You" A Voice Said. "Argh!" Was All he Said. He Tried to Fire Bend but he couldn't for some reason.

Astrisatha Felt Zuro Pick her Up, She Knew he Must Go And Help Akira But She Was In The Most Pain. As She Felt Luna under her she gasped and her eyes closed. Feeling she was slipping from this world. She Opened her eyes to take on a full view of what was going on. All She Sees is a Battle Right Before her eyes, She Noticed Akira Fighting The Bender-Stealers and Zuro Being Dragged away in some Thing. "NO!" She Screamed and Slid Down Luna and Ran to Zuro's Side. In So Much Anger she Fire Bended At Any Bender-stealer that got in her way. She Even Turned To Fire Bend At A Bender-stealer that was Going for Akira. She raced to Zuro, She Fire Bended at the Man Who Was Dragging Him.

(Pfft Love Hurts Get Over It Zuro and Astrisatha! lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Akira turned to see a bender-stealer sneaking up behind her. She leaped into the air, aided by her bending, and landed behind her. Before the bender-stealer could react, Akira had administered a sharp blow to the back of her head. She slumped to the ground, unconcious. Akira scanned the area. She noticed an earthbender girl helping the king, but they seemed to be fine. Another earthbender fought near her, but something else caught her attention. Zuro seemed to be in trouble. She started towards him, unfolding her glider, but then Akira saw Astrisatha come to the rescue. Akira decided that of all the people she could see, the earthbender boy needed the most help. She ran to his side and started fighting beside him, sending them flying across the clearing one by one. If she had wanted to, Akira could have injured them. Airbending could easily be deadly. But her personality, along with the culture of the airbending people, did not allow this. As she was fighting, Akira looked around the clearing. There were too many of them. They couldn't win. "Guys, we need to get out of here!" she yelled To Zuro and Astriasatha. "We can't fight them."

((Bored with Tanow for now, he'll be back later..))

Jenia finished untying the Earth King and together they fought through the swarms of bender-stealers. She heard the airbender girl yell out and agreed with her and looked for an escape route.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Lynx thanked the air bender girl and agreed with her idea, he finished off two more bender-stealers and He whistled to Zero, the animal came running through the crowd and towards him leaping on one bender stealer head to another. Finally Zero got to him and leapt on Lynx' head. Lynx saw some more bender stealers closing in on them and with some feet movements he threw rocks at them which hit most of them. He glanced around the area for some escape route.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Zuro Got out of what ever he Was In And Looked At Astrisatha, He Heard what Akira said. "Head For The Dragons! We Will Have To Go To The Fire Nation For Back up!" He Yelled. He saw that Astrisatha Was Already Heading For Her Dragon. He Raced After her still fire bending at Bender-stealers while still yelling. "Head For The Dragons! We Will Have To Go To The Fire Nation For Back Up!" he Yelled Again and Again. He Reached His Dragon And Looked Around waiting For The Akira and Tanow And The Other People Who Were Helping.

Astrisatha Ran back To Luna After Zuro Yelled That. She Knew They were Out Matched. The Best Place To Go Is The Fire Nation, Since The bender-stealers Already Struck Their. They Will Be Safe Their. "Come On Guys! Get On The Dragons, If We Head To The Fire Nation We Will be safe!" Astrisatha Yelled while Climbing On Luna. Luna Screeched As a Bender-stealer came towards her, Luna Swept Her Tail And Nocked The bender-stealer Over. "Good Girl Luna" Astrisatha Muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Akira opened her staff and glided up over her attackers. She was about to follow Zuro and Astrisatha when she noticed the Earth King and earthbender girl struggling to fight the bender-stealers. Frantically, she looked around. "Tanow!" Akira yelled. "The Earth King!"

Tanow got the message and called for his dragon to swoop down next to the king. The bender-stealers backed away, fearful of the giant lizard. The Earth King leaped up onto the dragon, followed by Jenia. Tanow nudged Fuego's side and they were headed after Zuro and Astrisatha.

Jenia sat uncomfortably on the dragon as it took off into the sky. She felt weak with her feet off the ground, her connection to her element broken.

Akira watched Tanow rescue the two, then headed after the others. She made a split-second decision and swooped down over Lynx. Her hand grabbed the back of his shirt with one hand and used her airbending to get them back in the sky. It was challenging to carry them both, but Akira managed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 pm

(We are finally going to learn Zuro's Dragons Name! Woot! And If You notice Their Might Be A Line Zuko Said Once)
Zuro Kicked His Dragon to Much in a hurry to say anything, His Dragon screeched and lifted into the air. "To The Fire Nation, Burning Flame" He Said. His Dragon Turned around and headed in the direction of the Fire Nation. "I'm Coming Home" He Muttered. "The Fire Nation Is The Safest Place To Go, You Guys Will Stay At The Royal Palace With Me!" He Yelled To The Others Over The Noise Of His Dragons Wings.

Astrisatha Did The Same and Followed Zuro, Her Dragon Screeched and Fire Bended At The Bender-stealers before they started Towards the Fire Nation.
"The Fire Nation Is The Safest Place To Go, You Guys Will Stay At The Royal Palace With Me!" Zuro Yelled. "Okay Zuro But First I Have to Visit my family! So I Will Meet You Their!" She Yelled To Him. "Okay!" Zuro Yelled Back To Her. 'At Least I Get To Tell My Parents I Found Mako But He's In Danger, Argh Who Am I Kidding When I Come Home My Mother Will Yell At Me Because She hates Me!' She Thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Ryuu hovered above the fire nation, fire keeping her suspended in the air from her feet. Quietly fuming as she waited for Zuro's return. He left with out me?? I'm so killing him when he returns! She shot a bit higher and scanned the skies.

Rekka heard fighting in the distance and squinted as she tried to see what happening. She air bended herself to the top of a tree and peered toward the fighters. Fire benders? She jumped to the ground and shot forward on an air ball, trying to get there and help. She saw two dragons taking off and her mouth fell open and nearly crashed into a tree. She steadied herself and decided to follow the fire benders to where ever they were headed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Lynx sighed as he was pulled by Akira. Zero was hanging onto his back as he stared up at the air bender girl that had carried them. Lynx was not exactly sure he wanted to go with them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Rekka saw more people taking off and sped after them. She was gain more and more ground.

(hmmm. Can Rekka have an air bison?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:56 pm

(lolol yes I guess because people have dragons. Plus its way before Air benders were almost nonexistent, so there must have been more of the animals.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:17 pm

(Yay! XD That means Ryuu can have a dragon too? XD Shweet.)

Rekka gave a high pitched whistle and her bison Sora landed heavily beside her. She climbed on and sailed after them. She saw strange men bellow her (The bender stealers) and blew them back with a quick burst of air. Rekka looked at Sora and noticed the trees were touching her feet. "Yip yip!" She cried over the rush of air in her face, and they assended quickly. She breathed a sigh of relief and continued after the fleeing benders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:21 pm

((Yep, dragons and bison are both fine.))

Akira called ahead to the others. "I'll catch up in a minute!" she said, spiraling down towards the ground. Her hand released Lynx as she touched down in a grassy field outside the city. Akira didn't know what to say to the boy, so she remained silent as Tanow landed his dragon nearby.

Tanow gently nudged Fuego's side and she glided to the ground. Tanow hopped off and stood next to the dragon while Jenia and the Earth King followed.

The Earth King nodded to Tanow, then Jenia. "Thank you." he said. "If it weren't for you two, I would have been captured. But now I must return to the city and help my people."

Tanow held the letter out towards him. "This is for you, from the Fire Lord. But I was too late." He said, looking down at his feet.

The Earth King shook his head. "No harm done." He took the letter and turned away.

Tanow and Jenia walked over to Akira and Lynx.

Akira looked at the other three. "Well, uh." she mumbled. "I just thought I'd ask if any of you wanted to join myself and the others. We are looking to" Akira paused. What were they looking to do? Originally, she just wanted to find her brother, but it was bigger than that. The world needed their help. "We are looking to stop the bender-stealers and rescue all the captured benders. We want to make the world safe again. I, like many others, have lost someone from this. My little brother. And I will get him back. We will get all of them back." she said, and looked around, doubting anyone would come with them. It seemed so impossible to succeed.

Tanow listened to Akira's words. Of course he would help. Even though he was a nonbender, what was happening wasn't right. The bender-stealers were jealous that someone had something they didn't. And can never have. As far as Tanow knew, bending didn't work like that. It wasn't something to be earned or learned. "I will come with you."

"Yes." Jenia said. "Yes I'll come with you." she said, with no other explanation. She had lost all that mattered in the world to the bender-stealers, her parents, her life. This was a better way to go out and find them that joining the Earth Kingdom Army anyway.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:35 pm

"Okay!" Zuro called Back. 10 mins later...... "Don't You Think we Should Stop And Wait For Them To Catch Up?" Astrisatha Called To Him. "Yes" He called Back. he Stopped His Dragon, but his dragon was still flying just not going forward.

Astrisatha Got her dragon to stop, And To Wait For Akira and the others. "I Hope Nothing Happened To Them" She Muttered. "So Do I" She Heard Zuro Say. "I Think We should Slow Our Dragons Down Because They Are Really Fast if you Think About it, Like If They Went Down At a Human On the Ground, They WOuld Be Killed Just By The Dragons Weight" She Said. "Your Right, But If We Slow Down We Wont Make It Back To The Fire Nation Before Night Fall" Zuro Told Her. "Your Right" She Muttered.

(Sorry For it Being So Short I'm Currently Having What I call It A Rp Block)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Lynx made a moan and sat up to listen to Akira. Rubbing his head he sighed,"Count me in." He said to her. He smiled as Zero rubbed up against him. "But I have questions..." He said as he lay back on the grass looking up in the sky. "Do we have to fly all the time? It makes me sick... and also,I would like to kmow your names, mine is Lynx and this fellah" He said holding Zero up,"Is Zero. What's yours?" He asked, sitting back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Akira smiled at the three of them. This went better than expected. "I guess I should have started with my name. I'm Akira, of the Western Air Temple. The boy is Prince Zuro and the girl is Astrisatha." she said. "And no, we won't fly all the time, but we need to be able to get around. Although I can assure you that you don't have to fly so uncomfortably normally..."

"I have just one question. Will we get to kick some bender-stealer butt?" Jenia asked with a smile, happy to be doing something to stop them.

Akira laughed. "Of course."

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Lynx smiled,"Works for me." he put Zero down and got up. He smiled and took out the pocket watch, he threw it,"I did not need that, don't ask....but I am good at swiping things." he said to them as he stared at them silently. He held out Akiras glider with a smile,"So you will need this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Zuro Yawned. "They Better Hurry Up Before I Fall a sleep And Fall Off My Dragon" He Said. His Dragon Screeched Getting Sorta Tired. "Its okay Boy, Astrisatha if they don't hurry up we wont make it the the Fire Nation Before Night Fall" He Said. He Turned His Head To Look At Her then He Looked Back. Seeing Them Off in The Distance he Wonder what they were talking about. "Argh" He Said Leaning Back agents his Dragon.

Astrisatha Laughed At Him. "Let them Take their time Dumb Dumb, And If You fall asleep I'll let you fall Fire Nation Prince." She Said Laughing. She Watched him as he leaned back on his dragon. "I'm Glad I Know How Lazy you Prince's Are, Always Charming girls, Ordering People Around, Get Old, Fat And Lazy. Is That What Life Is Like For You?" She Asked. "One I'm Not Fat, Two I Love Ordering People around, Three Uh.... Okay I'm Lazy Sides all these Things Are Insults, I Can't Believe I Have Not Had My Father Banish You Yet, Beside How You Act, You act like a Stuck Up Rich Girl Who Gets What Ever She Wants." She Heard Him say. "Jeez! One I Am Not Stuck Up, Two I Hate Being Ordered Around, Three I'm Filthy Stinking Poor, Five My Own Parents Hate Me!" She Screamed At Him. Luna Screeched as Astrisatha Screamed Those Words at Zuro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:38 am

Ryuu heard screaming in the distance and she looked up in alarm. She realized it was fighting screaming and sighed. Zuro must be close then. She jumped on her dragon to go and greet them.

Rekka on the other hand heard laughter because she was closer to Akira and not Astrisatha and Zuro. She was directly under them and was looking up. Who are these people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:06 am

Akira raised an eyebrow. "How did you-" she started, looking at the hand that should have held her glider. "Oh, give me that!" Akira exclaimed, snatching it out of his hand. She took to the air, only pretending to be angry. She made a mental note to figure out how Lynx did that.

Tanow hopped back on the dragon, rubbing behind her ears. He looked over at Jenia and Lynx. "Well, get on." he said, offering a hand to Jenia.

Jenia ignored his hand and climbed up the dragon's side, finding the scales quite slippery. Still, she stubbornly refused help and clawed her way up.

As Akira circled, waiting for the others, she felt something land on her glider. She swiftly flipped around and prepared to defend herself before hearing a quiet chatter. "Rufi!" Akira exclaimed, grabbing the winged lemur with one hand. "What, you disappear during the fighting and come back after?" she was about to say more when she noticed something in Rufi's small hand. Akira took it from him and let out a whimper. It was her brother's Air Nomad symbol, a small smooth rock with the three pale blue swirls of the airbenders on the front and the words peace, knowledge, and patience written on the back. His name was written neatly below. Tobikuma Akira held it in her fist and put it next to her own Air Nomad necklace.

Last edited by FluteyTrill on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next