Come and Role-Play anything!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Akira landed in the woods near the two people on dragons. She was out of sight of them, but not out of earshot. Akira laughed quietly, thinking that the pair sounded like an old married couple. A loud grumble from her stomach interrupted her thoughts. She wondered if there was a town nearby. Akira shot down the idea, thinking even if there was a town, she couldn't waste her money. Instead, she went around, searching for some of the plants her old mentor said were edible. She thought it was useless to learn then, but was now thankful for the knowledge.

Tanow smiled as the dragon seemed happy with her new name. He kept reminding himself that the dragon was not his to keep. She was the Fire Lord's best dragon even! Tanow gently pressed his heels into the dragon's sides. She ignored him. "Come on girl, fly!" He begged. Much to his surprise, Fuego leaped into the air and began to gain altitude. "So you like words, huh?" Tanow said, surprised. The dragon let out a breath of fire. "Okay then, head down over there" Tanow pointed towards his house. She listened and landed right in front of his house. "Stay here." He said and ran inside to get some food and water, carefully placing it in his bag as not to damage the letter. Then, he grabbed his sword out from under his bed. "If I'm supposed to protect this letter with my life..." he mumbled to himself, slinging the weapon over his shoulder. He grabbed money and a few other things and left, scribling a few words on a paper for his parents. Delivery important Ba Sing Se, Tanow was all he wrote. Tanow leaped back up on the dragon, with a bit more grace this time. He smiled and dug his heels into Fuego's sides. "To Ba Sing Se!"

Jenia got down on one knee and bowed her head to the Earth King. Thoughts were spinning in her head. Why did I do that? Will I be punished? The Earth King? The Earth King motioned for her to rise. "What is your name, boy?" He asked, looking at her with amusement in his eyes. "Jonrue Kelong" Jenia said, wondering if she should give him her real name. The Earth King looked around the room. "Do any of you think this boy should not be allowed in the army?" He asked. No one moved. Jenia wondered if the man lying unconcious on the floor might have a different opinion. "Good. I, the Earth King, overule this man's" he gestured to the unconcious man "decision. Good luck my boy. The Earth Kingdom needs more soldiers like you." The Earth King said to Jenia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Astrisatha sighed, "My Dragon wont eat you" she said, rolling your eyes. "Are you sure?" Prince Zuro Asked. "If My Dragon really wanted to eat you she would of done it already" she said sarcastically. "Oh right" Prince Zuro muttered. "Are you done eating yet, I'm readying to sleep, I really don't want to sleep when your awake" she muttered. "Im am the Prince of the Fire Nation Why Would I want to Be a Slob Like You" Prince Zuro snapped. "You Think I Care how I Eat!? I Was Almost Raised By Murders! My Own Parents Killed People For Money" She yelled, then muttered at the end of her sentence. "Oh I'm Sorry Astrisatha" Prince Zuro Muttered. "Why Should You UnderStand, You Are The Royal Prince Of The Fire Nation" Astrisatha Muttered.

Zuro Sighed, he didn't know her parents were Murders or even stealers. "I'm Sorry, I Didn't Know" He Mummbled. "Of Course You Wouldn't Know Prince Zuro!" Astrisatha Yelled. "Shh Be quite Astrisatha, Did You Hear that?" He Whispered. A Twig Broke Making them Jump. Astrisatha's Dragons Head Snapped Up, and So did My Dragons. "Yes I heard it, Maybe its the bender stealers" Astrisatha Whispered. "I Don't Know" Prince Zuro Muttered. Just then the noise got closer and a Bore-q-pine Jumps out. "Ahhhhh!" They both scream. (lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Akira sat, munching on a bitter root. She had moved closer to the two people, and by the looks of them, thought they must be firebenders. Akira froze as she heard the same breaking twig as they did. Only it was closer to her. She stayed as still as possible as the boar-q-pine passed her. Akira followed the creature, knowing that it was bound to cause trouble.

Tanow felt as if he left his somach on the ground as the dragon brought down its wings with fantastic force. Within seconds, his house had become a dot far below him. Tanow laughed out loud. Now he understood why people had dragons, despite their steep price and danger. This was the most excitement he'd had in his life. "Fuego, this is amazing!" he yelled, part to the dragon and part to the world he left behind. Before long, the islands of the Fire Nation were just smudges on the horizon and all around him lay water. If Tanow squinted his eyes almost shut, he could just make out Fire Nation ships in the water below him.

Jenia smiled, her face turning red. A personal compliement from the Earth King. That was more than she could ever ask for. She nodded to him meekly, then looked around the room she has practically destroyed. Everyone was staring at her, some with their jaws open. Jenia looked down modestly and walked into the next room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:51 am

Astrisatha and Prince Zuro Both Hugged as the bore-q-pine ran at them, Luna Screeched and Shot Fire At it. The bore-q-pine rounded on luna. "Get off me Zuro!" Astristha yelled as she pushed prince zuro off and ran over to her dragon, She fire bended at the Bore-q-pine. The Bore-q-pine Turn and ran away. "Wow Prince Zuro of the Fire Nation, You are chicken of a bore-q-pine, so is your dragon" She muttered, looking at Prince Zuro With her hand on her hip. "Well i never seen a Bore-q-pine before" Prince zuro muttered. "Well get some sleep, all mighty chicken Fire Prince" She said bowing, then standing up laughing. "I'll take first watch just in case the bore-q-pine comes back to eat you" She said Laughing.
Zuro Grumbled words to himself, then layed down on his dragons saddle and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:05 am

Akira was right behind the boar-q-pine when it started to flee. Not her best idea. The creature came charging at her, almost trampling her. Akira airbended a strong blast of air at it, just enough to delay the enormous creature, giving her time to move out of the way. She snatched her staff off the ground and snapped it into glider form. Akira was out of reach before the boar-q-pine even knew where she was. It wasn't that she couldn't fight the creature, it was just that Akira didn't like to hurt anything. It was part of the nature of airbending.

Tanow's eyes drooped as they flew over the ocean. The wingbeats were lulling him to sleep. "Fuego, you okay there?" Tanow asked sleepily. The dragon let out another breath of fire. "Good, I'm just gonna...sleep...zzzz" He was out before he even finished the sentence. Fuego flew on, not even the slightest bit tired. She hadn't flown like this in a long time.

Jenia was still in shock as she was ushured into a cart pulled by two bull antelopes with others from the building. She was going to be a soldier. And find her parents. Jenia couldn't get the thoughts out of her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:06 am

Astrisatha Looked around, Noticing Someone Air Bended, And Also that the Bore-q-pine squealed scared. "Who's Their!?" Astrisatha Yelled. Luna Scanned The Clearing To aware Someone Is Out Their. Astrisatha Patted Luna on the nose, "Its Okay Luna" She Muttered. "Who's Out Their!? Im Not Afraid To Fire Bend!" She Yelled. She Looked At Prince Zuro Who Jumped up From his sleep, "What's Wrong?" Prince Zuro Asked. "Someone is out their" She Muttered. "Who?" Prince Zuro Asked. "I Don't know, Maybe a Air Bender" She whispered.

Zuro Looked around, 'I Hope Who Ever Out Their Is Not One Of Those People Who Steal Benders' He Thought. "If You Do Not Show Your self I Will Fire Bend!" Astrisatha yellled. "Shh... You don't want to get captured Astrisatha!" He Whispered Yelled. "Fine, Lets just be quite and listen" Astrisatha Whispered. Zuro Climbed Off Of His dragon and onto The Ground. Astrisatha Looked around. Zuro Looked around to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Akira heard the people threatening to firebend into the woods at her. But she was no longer there. She flew over their heads on her glider and landed behind them, cushioning her landing with airbending. "No, I am not one of the bender-stealers. Quite the opposite, actually." she said, her staff in front of her in case the two were startled and attacked her.

((I'll write the other two later.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Astrisatha jumped and spinned around. "Oh okay, Hi I'm Astrisatha, This is Prince Zuro Of The Fire Nation" Astrisatha muttered to the air bender. "Uh Hi" Prince Zuro said Spinning Around. Luna Screeched and So Did Prince Zuro's Dragon. "Shh it's okay lune" She muttered petting her dragons nose. "It's okay" Prince Zuro Said Putting His Hand On His Dragons Nose to. "Why are you so far away from the air temples?" She muttered looking at the air bender.

"hmm..... Yeah why?" Zuro Muttered. "Stop Talking Prince Dumb Dumb I Just asked her that" Astrisatha Said Looking at him. "Hey Astrisatha, Stop it, Or Ill Have you Banished from the fire Nation" He Grumbled. "Oh Im So Scared" Astrisatha said raising her hands. "Ugh." He Said and looked back at the Air Bender.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 pm

"I suppose I could ask you the same question. What are you doing so close to Ba Sing Se? You are a whole ocean away from the Fire Nation." Akira said with a twinkle in her eye. Some people were afraid of firebenders, for they were known for their temper, but she didn't really see why. They were just people. Although she did give Prince Zuro a second look when Astrisatha said he was the Fire Prince, but tried to hide it, not wanting to make him think she cared that he was royalty. "By the way, my name is Akira. I'm from the Eastern Air Temple."

When Tanow awoke, he could just make out the edge of the Earth Kingdom on the horizon. As he turned to his left, Tanow spotted a group of Vulture Wasps heading straight towards him. He fumbled to get his sword off his back and by the time he was ready to swing, Fuego had already disinigrated half of them with a white-hot breath of fire. When one came into range, Tanow jabbed with the perfectly balanced blade, his pride and joy, sending the creature spiraling down below him. Fuego was dealing with the rest quite well, or so he thought. Suddenly, he felt something land on his back. Tanow blindly slashed with his sword, hoping he didn't cut himself in the process. The Vulture Wasp fell off, landing behind him on the dragon's back. Tanow nudged it off with his sword and looked around to make sure they were all gone.

Jenia looked around. She assumed the place she was brought to was a training camp for soldiers. As much as she wanted to start right now, she was an earthbender, and they valued patience. Jenia knew she would benefit from training, although she needed more regular training than bending training. She liked to think she had earthbending mastered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Astrisatha Smiled. "Nice to meet you, I Left The Fire Nation Because Im In Search Of My Lost Brother, Dumb Dumbs Dragon Attacked Mine, Then he Wanted To Come With me" She Said Pointing at Prince Zuro. "Well You Don't Want to Wander The Woods Alone" Prince Zuro Muttered. "Oh really? That's Why You Bring a Fire Breathing Dragon Along." Astrisatha Said Back At Zuro.

"So are You headed To Ba Sing Se?" Zuro Asked Akira. "You Know Zuro, The Reason She Is So Far Away From The air Temples And All They Way Out Here is Maybe Because she is" Astrisatha Said. "Okay Okay, Madam Fussy Britches" He said to Astrisatha. He and Astrisatha Looked back at the air bender. "Don't Be Afraid Of Him, Akira, He Is More Afraid Of You Then You are Of Him" Astrisatha Said. Zuro Glared at Astrisatha. Astrisatha Turned To Look at him "Hey I'm Telling the Truth Since A Bore-q-pine scared you" Astrisatha said. "Ugh" He Said Back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Akira wasn't really sure what to make of the firebenders. She still thought they bickered like a old married couple. Or like little kid siblings fighting over a toy. A smile showed itself on her lips at this thought. Rufi, her winged lemur, came up from behind her and perched on her shoulder. He looked at the firebenders curiously, then chattered at Akira. "Honestly, I have no idea where I am headed. A few months ago, my brother disappeared. I finally got the courage to leave and search for him. I have no idea where to start." Akira said, letting out a sigh.

Tanow was happy to find that he had killed the last of the vulture wasps. "Good job girl!" he said to the dragon, patting her side. A faint rumbling, which sounded vaguely like a purr, came from her throat. Tanow looked down at his sword, which now had a gooey substance on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:38 pm

Astrisatha Sighed, "Same a Few Months Ago, My Brother Vanished, So I Ventured away from my Home to Go see If My Brother is At Ba Sing Se" she muttered. "Oh, If You Think me And Dumb Dumb are BoyFriend and GirlFriend your wrong, Prince Zuro Has Been Getting On My last Nerve, He Has To act All Royal Like. and Im sick Of it" She Muttered. "Do You want to come with us to Ba Sing Se?" She Asked Looking at Akira.

Zuro Grumbled something to himself and climbed on his dragon. "Well If We Want to Be Their in time come on, if you want to come You Can Ride On Madam Fussy Britches Dragon" Zuro Muttered getting his dragon ready for take off. "Yeah, It would be fun! Fire and Air On The Journey Of A Life Time!" Astrisatha Said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:48 pm

((Akira: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1281789 Jenia: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1282483
**Not my lineart, but my coloring))

Akira looked at the two cautiously. She wasn't afraid of them, but did she trust them enough to join them? Akira made a decision. "Sure, I'll join you. But I don't need to ride your dragon, I have a glider I use to fly." she said, wiggling her staff a bit. "Do you have any clues about what has happened to the disappeared benders?" Akira frowned as she thought about her little brother. Was he even alive? Or was he captured? She didn't know which was worse.

Tanow wiped off his sword with his sleeve. With its shine back, it reflected his face perfectly back at him. He thought about the long road he took to get his sword. His training had taken three long years of training and two years before that to even prove he was worthy of learning. Tanow's neighbor had been a master swordsman in his younger day, participating in duels and heroic deeds. But he retired, and when Tanow found out about his past, he begged for the man to train him. After some time, his neighbor agreed. Five years later, he declared Tanow a master. Tanow saved up money for quite some time after that and finally bought his dream blade. Since then, it had been his most prized possession.

((I'm a little stuck on Jenia. She'll come back when I can find a way to fit her into the story.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:16 am

Astrisatha sighed, "No Sorry Akira, all i know is they were captured" She said while climbing on luna. "Well Okay then lets go!" Prince Zuro Said. "Yeah, Up" She Muttered to her dragon. Luna her dragon Screeched then lifted Off The Ground. "To Ba Sing Se!" She Yelled. Astrisatha smiled and looked down at them.

Zuro Rolled his eyes at her. "Up!" His Dragon Screeched and Flew up. "Well I'll Fly A Head to Scout, I'll Wait For You two Over their" Astrisatha Said Pointing To Were Ba Sing Se Was at. "Okay Astrisatha" He Said, Then Waited For Akira to get on her glider. He Watched as Astrisatha flew off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Akira snapped her staff out into its glider form and leaped up into the air after Prince Zuro and Astrisatha. She carefully manipulated the air currents underneath her, giving the glider lift. Taking their offer to ride a dragon might be easier, but Akira wasn't sure she trusted the dragons, or their owners. Astrisatha claimed to have lost her brother as well, but was she telling the truth? Akira didn't know. She was homesick already, missing her family and all the people she knew she could trust. But part of my family is missing she reminded herself and it is my job to find them.

Tanow put away his sword, carefully strapping it to his back as he had done so many times. As he shifted his pack, the letter from the Fire Lord slipped out a tiny bit. Tanow pushed it back in. For the first time, he became curious about it. What information did it hold? Why was it so urgent? Would it help to find the missing benders? Tanow fought back the urge to open it. It was none of his business, and he had been instructed to deliver it. How would the Fire Lord react if he found out Tanow had opened it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Astrisatha Stood Up On Her Dragon, "Dragon Surfing!" She yelled. "Astrisatha, You Keep Doing that You Might Fall" Prince Zuro Yelled Back. "Oh........ Hey Look Ba Sing Se!" She Yelled. "So Astrisatha, Is Your Brother Really Missing Or Are We Just Flying to Ba Sing Se" Prince Zuro Yelled. She Turned Her Head and Sat Down Trying To Keep The Tears From Showing and Stinging her face. "Yes, My Brother is Missing!" She Yelled back and her voice cracked. "Oh Okay" Prince Zuro Yelled Back. She just watched as they Came Near Ba Sing Se.

Zuro Sighed and Watched as Ba Sing Se came Closer, Soon They Flew Over Ba Sing Se's Greta Walls, "Astrisatha, Akira! I Think We Should Land!" He Yelled To Them as He Brought His Dragon Down. "Okay!" Astrisatha Said. Zuro Hopped Off His Dragon and Looked Around Ba Sing Se.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Akira sighed and closed her eyes. She missed the peace and quiet of her home. Her companions didn't seem to understand what quiet even was with their endless talking. Too much talking, not enough thinking... she thought as she landed. Akira closed her glider with a gust of wind and took in her surroundings.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Astrisatha sighed and Walked forward and looked around the place. 'Were are you brother!' she thought. she stopped and looked around and spotted a guy that looked just like her brother, she ran over to the person but stopped short when they turned fully around to look at her. 'It's not him' she thought and sulked back to the group. She Scratched her head then looked at Prince Zuro and Akira, turning away from them she set a hand on Luna's nose and spoke softly. "Luna we will find my brother, well i hope we do" She whispers to her dragon.

Zuro Scratched his head as he watched astrisatha run to a strange looking guy. 'okay something is not right, astrisatha is Quite to Quite' He thought and watched her. "Okay...... Akira, Astrisatha, were are we going to stay?" he asked rubbing his head. Only silent reached him from Astrisatha. So he turned to look at akira.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Akira shrugged. "I'm more comfortable in the woods outside the city, but I don't care." she said, looking around the city uncomfortably. It was too busy for her, so much noise and activity. She closed her eyes and tried to block it all out.

Tanow looked down, fasinated, as they passed over the Earth Kingdom. He had been to Ba Sing Se once before, but not by dragon. The ride was quite different. As the walls of Ba Sing Se came closer and closer, Tanow looked at the letter again, tempted. He shook his head and looked around instead. Within a few minutes, Tanow and Fuego flew over Ba Sing Se's great wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Astrisatha Sighed. "Hello, Welcome to Ba Sing Se" Someone Said. "Follow me, i will show you to your new place to stay" The Person Said. She Followed the person looking back at Prince Zuro and Akira. The Person Rounded a Corner and Stopped in front of a broken down building. "Uh Thanks" She Muttered and Opened the door.

"Astrisatha Wait up!" Zuro Called. He ran after astrisatha then looked back at akira "Come On akira!" He Called then stopped as they came to a broken down building. "We Have to live here?" He Asked. "Umm Do You Know Who I Am? I Am The Fire Nations Son!" he pointed at the person. "Oh yes, i'm sorry follow me" the person said. zuro followed the person and astrsatha. "Akira are you coming?" he called back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:42 am

Akira was suspishious. Why was some random man leading them to somewhere to stay? A trap, perhaps? Or was she just being too cautious? Akira didn't know. She followed the others, but kept a close watch on her surroundings, ready to see the slightest thing out of place.

Tanow landed just inside the walls of the city. He was still pretty far away from the Earth King's home, and Fuego looked tired. Tanow figured that he would deliver it tomorrow. As he looked around, Tanow spotted two other dragons, but they were out of sight in a few seconds. That meant that other people from the Fire Nation were here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:17 am

*Few Minutes Later* Astrisatha sighed. "I'm About ready to get my dragon to fly us!" She Muttered. "Ah Here We Are The Upper Ring" The Person muttered. "Finally!" She Said, bumping into people. "Astrisatha Hold on, Something Don't Seem Right, I Think We Should Keep our Guard up" Prince Zuro Muttered. Astrisatha Looked Around Noticing The Guy Was Gone. She Moved Close to Luna, Afraid Of Something.

Zuro Shook his head. "Akira, Are you Okay? You Seem Quiet, And Thanks To Astrisatha, I Bet We Were Led Right Into a Trap!" He Said. He Spun Around As He Heard a Loud Bang. "What Was That?" Astrisatha muttered. He Sighed even though they were in public they are not safe. He Put His Hand On His Dragons Nose And Sighed. "It's All Your Fault Astrisatha! You Got us into this trouble!" He said turning around to yell at Astrisatha. "Well, We Still Have A Chance To Escape! We Have Two Man Eating Dragons!" Astrisatha yelled back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:05 pm

((Lets make this interesting... *evil grin*))

Akira finally saw what she was on the lookout for. She saw a man watching from the corner of two streets. He slipped back into an alley as a second man, dressed in the same gray uniform with black markings, showed his face, closer to Akira, Astrisatha, and Zuro. "Uh, guys...I think the bender-stealers are here." she whispered quietly, knowing more must be around. Akira readied her staff and closed her eyes, trying to feel any air currents that might give her an idea of where the enimies were. An out-of-place gust of air showed her opponent's location and immeadiately she reacted, whipping around and sending a blast of air at him. He hit the wall behind him, but got back up rather quickly. Akira watched him closely and began to try and circle behind him, a common airbender tecnique. She risked a quick glance back at Astrisatha and Zuro and saw a man approach them from behind with a weighted net.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamWolfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:19 pm

( haha this is so going to be good)
Astrisatha Spun Around And Fire Bended At The Man With The Net. "Zuro Watch out! Akira nice air bending" she muttered as two more men came out of the ally's. Spinning to face them she fire bended in their direction, but as she turned to fire bend at the other, everything went black....

Zuro Spun Around and Fire Bended In Every Direction Almost Hitting Akira a Few Times, he Stopped when he noticed the Bender-stealers vanished. He Spun As Astrisatha's Dragon Screeched. "Uh, Akira! Astrisatha's Gone!" He Said Turning To Look At the Air Bender. His Dragon Moved Over to stand by Astrisatha's dragon. Zuro spun Around alot but no sign of Astrisatha. "This Is So Bad!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:50 am

Akira used a focused blast of wind to push her last attacker at the wall. He banged his head and slumped to the ground. "Gone?" Akira asked, startled. She didn't wait for a reponse, knowing their chances of finding her lessened by the second. Akira spun around quickly to create an air scooter and hopped on as it sped down the street, faster than running. People stared, but she was to focused to notice. She checked down every alleyway as she went by them, but saw nothing. Akira knit her eyebrows in frustration. She should have kept a closer eye on the others. She didn't know how skilled they were in firebending, but Akira certainly had the best element for fighting these kind of people. Their goal was to get close and capture someone; Akira's airbending could keep them from getting close. She caught a glimpse of something down a side street. Akira made a sharp turn, her air scooter making her much more agile than she already was. As she looked down the side street, she saw the gray and black uniformed bender-stealers and a person that might have been Astrisatha, but it was too far off to tell.

((And I know the air-scooter technique wasn't invented yet, but I couldn't resist...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay   

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next