The Role-Players Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Players Wish

Come and Role-Play anything!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Change

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

The Change - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Savana's eyes widen and she jumped to the side, barely escaping a big cut, she only scraped her skin she stared at Zona and started to speak, grabbing and holding Static in the air in front of her,"This is Static, I think he could help us, he is friendly!" Statics eyes were wide too as it almost hit him and Savana, he stared at Zona and made a weird noise."He is good, He would not hurt anyone! The other thing though Zona! I found a little boy surviving alone, sounds weird but its true, he lives practically near the swarms of the monsters." she told her with enthusiasm, as she let go of Static and he fell plump on the ground making an oomph noise. Savana then waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
BiscuitBone

BiscuitBone

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Sasha was roaming the empty streets when she heard someone talking, and she turned her head right to see two people. She had to check it out, so she walked over to them, but before she could reach them, she turned into her monster form and piped up a small raor right behind Savanna. Sasha widened her eyes in surprise because she was not expecting to change into this form. Oh great! Now I'm a monster to them! I really hope I change back before I get my head cut off! she thought that in stress.
Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Savana froze as Statics ears perked and he swished his head toward Sashas monster form. Savana slowly turned around and saw her. Static squeaked at Sasha as he sat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
hazelnut

hazelnut

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Zona blinked in surprise then went red with embarrassment as Savana told her Static was friendly. She didn't have time to process the second piece of information as a monster appeared.
"Uhh.. Savana? Please tell me that ones a good little monster too." Zona asked taking a few steps backwards with her hands clutching her makeshift pipe weapon.
Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Savana shook her head,"I never seen it before..." She said. She took some steps back and clutched her fists.

Static on the other hand flew in front of them and stared at the other monster. He squeaked a few words to Sasha. He spoke in growls that mainly he thinks Sasha could understand,"Who are you?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
BiscuitBone

BiscuitBone

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Sasha bent down to the little squirrel-bat and tilted her head at him. She did not understand him so she stared back up at the two girls and tried to talk to them, but instead soft growls came from her. Oh, they don't understand me and neither does this monster,oh no, she thought as she took a few steps back and whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Static could feel the fear coming from the monster as it crept backwards. He flew behind Savana and watched the monster in suspician.

Savana had only her fists ready for if it was about to attack. She thought it could work out but you never know until you try. She stepped back a bit as she stared at it and static in confusement. This monster was quite rare to see, was it going to attack them? the question popped in her head.
Back to top Go down
hazelnut

hazelnut

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Zona

Zona heart beat so fast she thought it was going to leap out of her chest. Her head began to spin bu she kept her footing. "Shoo!" She yelled at the monster, her voice filled with determination. "Go on! Scram!"

Last edited by hazelnut on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Savana watched the monster with curiosity. She could not help but laugh at the yelling Zona did. It was moving backwards, why would monsters stop and leave just because you told them to? She asked herself. She relaxed as it had not tried to fight yet, she was a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
hazelnut

hazelnut

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Zona

Zona heard Savana laugh at her, "Well have you got a better idea? 'Cause I'd sure love to hear it."

Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Savana smiled and stood straight,"Well, I don't think monsters would listen to what their food says." she said. She stared at the creature.
Back to top Go down
BiscuitBone

BiscuitBone

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Sasha stared at them and gave a small giggle at what Savanna said. She took another step back before she felt something start to change on her body. She looked over to her tail and saw that it was disappearing. Yes! I'm finally changing back! she thought with excitment as she was starting to change. First her tail disappeared and then her front feet started to change back into hands. When she had finished changing back to her original form, she looked at them and smilled a bit,"Well...hello there! Hehehe..." she stopped smiling after that.
Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Savana froze and stared at the girl with wide eyes. She breathed out words,"H-hello....?" she said as if a question. She was still frozen as Static eyes widen. She slowly relaxed her hands and let them fall as she took a step back.
Back to top Go down
hazelnut

hazelnut

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Zona

Zona allowed herself to relax the tiniest bit. She let out a breath as she realized she'd been holding it.
"Well, that's new." Zona managed to say as she attempted to tame her shock.

Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Savana let go of her breathe as she stepped forward and touched the girls face with her cold hands. "Hm...seems real, is it possible for people to tame their monster?" She asked as if a stupid question had appeared to them. She then took a step back again and examined her. After a few moments she grabbed the girls hand and pulled her,"Come on we are going back to the others, and you are coming."She said as she tried pulling the girl in the direction the others were. She also meant Static and Zona when she said this but mainly directed it towards Sasha. Static flew above them ready to go.
Back to top Go down
hazelnut

hazelnut

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Zona

"No!" Zona said and tried to pull the girl away from Savana. Realising she had acted rashly she lowered her hand. "I mean, what are you going to say? This girl was a monster but then she turned back human so its okay? Jago will kill her."

Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 am

Savana let go of her hand and sighed."Fine." she said as she crossed her arms and glanced between the two,"So? Now what?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
BiscuitBone

BiscuitBone

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:35 am

Sasha looked at Zona,"Who's Jago? And whats he like? Is he nice?" she said with curiosity. She wanted to meat new people, but she wanted to know a little about them first. Her head was a little dizzy and she was a bit shaken up by the pulling around, but it went away after a while. Sasha was getting a bit excited about meaning new people she never saw before, but she kept it inside and didn't show it outside.
Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:45 am

Savana looked at the girl and answered,"Jago? He is a boy who is the oldest, he is not nice, he thinks hes a king of all of us, which is a reason most of us hate him."She muttered the last part as she smiled at the girl,"Whats your name? Mine is Savana and shes Zona." She asked and told her as she pointed at Zona.
Back to top Go down
BiscuitBone

BiscuitBone

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:43 am

Sasha looked at both of them and then answered,"My name's Sasha." she looked around and asked,"I don't know where to go now :/ where are you guys going?" Sasha was getting bored and looked at Zona, but she said nothing. She looked around once more before looking back at Savanna.
Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:00 am

Savana stared at Sasha before answering,"I guess we are still staying and guarding. Hm...." She stopped to think and remembered,"Oh! I know where you could stay, I found a boy who lives alone that can always be a safe point for us. Lets keep it a secret from Jago though."She said as she started walking away back to the place she found the boy, Static following overhead, he screeched as he saw another bird swoop over head barely missing him. Savana stopped and stared at it as it was heading right for her its talons ready for a catch. Savana ducked down, she had no weapons around her. Static swooped at it also trying not to let it get to the humans. He then grew larger, trying to fight it in the air. But as the two were fighting another monster was attracted to the noises, a wolf like thing that saw the humans and its mouth watered as it crept toward them its large body looming over them. Savana stared up at it as the wolf thing got closer to them, she step backwards until she was next to the girls,"Ready for a fight?" she asked them as the wolf monster got closer and Static was fighting the flying one. Savana slowly clenched her fists as she stared at the wolf monster near them.
Back to top Go down
BiscuitBone

BiscuitBone

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:13 am

Sasha saw the monsters getting closer and she started to pull out her rusty old pipe. She saw her hand start to change again and her feet were changing two. She then fully changed into her monster form unexpectedly and as the wolf beast lunged at her she dodged quickly. Sasha didn't fight much in her monster form so she wasnt used to it. She then started to just dodge the attacks.
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Nydia nodded and smiled. "I can understand that. Hopefully it won't come to that." she said. "Who else might help us?" Nydia asked him, looking around at the others.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Username:Thunder
Name: Echo
Personality: Mysterious and quiet, she is often alone.
Looks/Description: Long natural black hair with dyed red streaks, ends at her hips. Has blue eyes and wears black only and is known for her fighting skill. She enjoys wearing a long thin coat that reaches the floor.
Relationships (Crushes, Family...): Brother: Zane
Other: has 3 daggers. One in her shoe. One in her coat and one strapped to her leg.

Username: Thunder
Name: Zane
Personality: Much like his sister Echo but would rather be near people then away and is quite friendly.
Looks/Description: Semi long Black hair with the same blue eyes as his sister. He is muscular and a bit taller than most with a long scar starting at his neck and ending at his hip.
Relationships (Crushes, Family...): Sister: Echo
Other: Has a pistol! His monster form is alomst like a huge wolf, it can stand on it's back legs.

Last edited by Thunder on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BiscuitBone

BiscuitBone

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:07 pm

(they don't have weapons or a monster form? You would usually put that in the other. They don't really need a monster form it's just that they'd be safer with at least one weapon.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Change
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Role-Players Wish :: Site Roleplay :: Fantasy Role-Play's-
Jump to: