The Role-Players Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Players Wish

Come and Role-Play anything!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts Discussion   Kingdom Hearts Discussion EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Does anyone like playing Kingdom Hearts 1/or 2 or any other ones? Well here is a discussion where you can talk about anything Kingdom Hearts, How far you got in the games, finished, or any other things. Also, many other things for Kingdom Hearts, manga, Video game. Your favorite characters, Heartless, or nobodies. Just a Kingdom Hearts chat.
Back to top Go down
Mephiles
Admin
Mephiles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Discussion   Kingdom Hearts Discussion EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:48 pm

I love kingdom hearts ever since I played the demo for 3DS I am planning on buying the full game
Back to top Go down
https://therole-playerswish.rpg-board.net
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Discussion   Kingdom Hearts Discussion EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:44 pm

I only have the 1st and 2nd one for playstation two. The 3DS one seems cool! I love Kingdom Hearts, mainly because of the creatures(Nobodies, Heartless, and I guess now they have Dreameaters?) Hope you get it Mephy! I hope I could be able to see the new game or maybe watch it on youtube if someone does a walkthrough, eh a bit lazy on battling. But I am actually redoing the First one on playstation 2 all over again, because i never finished it and never had the courage to fight.
Back to top Go down
BiscuitBone

BiscuitBone

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Discussion   Kingdom Hearts Discussion EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:46 pm

I like Kingdom Hearts two! I wig I could get the new one because I have a 3DS and I haven't really been playing on it! DX So I need a game I would like to play in my spare time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Discussion   Kingdom Hearts Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Role-Players Wish :: Discussion Board :: Book,Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: