This isn't fair
Give me a new life where I can redo all of this
Without death,
worries,
abuse,
and I want a new
Life"

//Summary

You died unfairly and you want another chance to fulfill whatever you haven't succeeded to be able to finally sleep in peace.
Rebel, NPC, God, or 'Angel', it's up to you.
When you have an unfair life, it doesn't always have to mean you were abused, murdered, etc and I don't expect a whole lot of that.
What I mostly expect is your character[s] had something happen in his/her life that made them fail in a normal life.
Also, they don't die, no matter how much blood is lost and etc.

//Character Descriptions

There will be 3 groups;

Angels
Rebel
God

~Angel~

They aren't really Angels. They have a program called Angel Player. And with Angel Player, they programmed different implants inside as the following:

Hand Sonic: Calls forth a single blade or a pair of blades on each hand. The blades are capable of slicing through steel or even easily dispatching of Shadows. Angels has shown variations to its form:
-Hand Sonic [Version One]: Regular shape resembling a longsword. The main version they use when fighting the SSS(Afterlife Battlefront).
-Hand Sonic [Version Two]: A thinner longer version than the previous, with a curved-diamond shape on its tip. They made this version thinner for higher speed.
-Hand Sonic [Version Three]: Is shaped like a traditional sai. They remark that this version is "inelegant".
-Hand Sonic [Version Four]: A variation which is shaped like a lotus flower with no edges other than, perhaps, its petals. Apparently more of a bludgeoning weapon than a slicing one.
-Hand Sonic [Version Five]: Angel's most recent variation of Hand Sonic. Is basically a pair of pincers secured on the arm by a blue gauntlet-like accessory that resembles a demon's head, horns and shape.
Distortion: Allows them to deflects bullets or other projectiles away using an invisible shield in front of them. The drawback of this technique is that they has to take it down should she wants to switch from defense to offense.
Delay: Creates a sort of after-image for close range. It is effective in dodging melee attacks by confusing the enemy into attacking elsewhere.
Overdrive: A passive ability that gives them superhuman strength. A word "Passive" is supposed to refer to a fact that, unlike other guard skills, this skill can be used without an explicit invocation.
Howling: Emits powerful high-frequency, high-amplitude sound-waves from crossed Hand Sonic blades, meant to make an enemy faint.
Angel Wings: Sprouts wings from her back that, while they don't enable them to fly, can be used to slow descent and let the Angels survive drops such as jumping from the roof of a building. However, this technique seems to only be a decoration.
Sonic Rotation: This unnamed technique produces a blue aura when used. Angels produce a Version One Hand Sonic on each arm and spins rapidly, effectively destroying everything in the vincity.

~Rebels~

They are considered to be the SSS or Afterlife Battlefront. They go against the Angels. They have a leader, second in command and the normal members. They also have the Guild(Builds weapons,etc) and a band that distracts the NPCs (People with no souls and just attends school everyday) to get meal tickets. They have weapons with them in case they have to shoot someone or something.

~God~

Only one God.
He/she don't really do anything much but they blend in with the others.
He/she can be in the SSS if they like; can be able to hypnotize people with red eyes.
It gives memories, mirages and more.

//Rules

No godmodding
Any STAFF are SiC
Have at LEAST 2 characters with the maximum of 4
If only having 2 characters, have one Angel and one Battlefront member
Have a good gender/group ratio!!!
If you read the rules, put I will survive in the other section
Don't join if you aren't going to be active o-o'
If I know how good you RP, just put Learn in RP if you want to since I'm going to be lazy myself
Keep this RP alive for god's sake

[glow=red,2,300]//Bios[/glow]

+Angel

Code:
Code:
  [b]Name[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Age[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Gender[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Description[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Personality[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Reason why you came[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]What to fulfill before disappearing[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]History[/b]
    (MANDATORY/Insert)
    [b]Crush[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Sexuality[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Other[/b]
    (Insert)

+SSS/Rebel/Afterlife Battlefront

Code:
Code:
    [b]Name[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Age[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Gender[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Weapon[/b]
    (3 at the max, don't care what it is as long as it's necessary/Insert)
    [b]Description[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Personality[/b]
    (Insert)
    (Insert)
    (Insert)
    [b]History[/b]
    (MANDATORY/Insert)
    [b]Crush[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Sexuality[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Other[/b]
    (Insert)

+God

Code:
Code:
    [b]Name[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Age[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Gender[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Description[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Personality[/b]
    (Insert)
    (Insert)
    (Insert)
    [b]History[/b]
    (MANDATORY/Insert)
    [b]Crush[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Sexuality[/b]
    (Insert)
    [b]Other[/b]
    (Insert)

//My bios
+SSS/Rebel/Afterlife Battlefront
Name
Katie Brown (kat for short)
Weapon
AK47, 45 caliber, battle ax
Description
http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbnid=W44fen7wXUFmRM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/anime/images/10342093/title/anime-girls&docid=9TfoG6skKWieYM&imgurl=http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10300000/Anime-Girls-anime-10342093-1024-768.jpg&w=1024&h=768&ei=jlTwT5zxFqT40gG0-7D6Ag&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1140&vpy=208&dur=372&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=189&ty=114&sig=109419621052134461740&page=1&tbnh=133&tbnw=182&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:94&biw=1440&bih=796
Personality
Shy, quiet, but can snap at you at any moment and is very brutal in battle.
Reason why you came
Bullied
What to fulfill before disappearing
Able to trust people, make friends, and fall in love.
History
I was bullied since middle school because i was quiet. No one tried to stand up to them, so i was all alone. Not even my parents tried to stop it. Then, one day in high school, the cutest boy in my class asked me out. It turns out that the date was a scam. I ended up spilling iced tea all over my self, and my dress was see-through. One of his friend caught it all on camera and posted it on the web. I couldn't take anymore, all the harassment. So, i took a gun to my head, and killed myself after a week of the video on the web.
Crush
Open
Sexuality
Straight
Other
I will survive

+Angel
Name
Rodger Helen (Rex)
Description
http://images.picturesdepot.com/photo/a/anime_boy_white_hair_photo-31590.jpg
Personality
Snotty, rude, but can be very down to earth.
Reason why you came
Dies just as he was fixing him life.
What to fulfill before disappearing
Finishes his life by helping others.
History
He was a normal guy, I guess. In middle school, he got in with the wrong crowed. He'd come home drunk and high every night. Evenchuly, his parents sent him to a reform school. When he graduated from that, he joined a regular high school. He had finally gotten her second chance. One day, he went to the super market. He walked in on a robbery. He tried to stand up and stop them, but they shot him.
Crush
Open
Sexuality
Straight
Other
I will survive
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angel beats
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1